The newest addition to the Juvederm Family of Injectables
SkinVive Hydrating treatment is the first and only FDA-approved hyaluronic acid based microdroplet injectable designed to boost hydration of the skin and smooth texture of the cheeks. Following treatment, SkinVive leaves the cheeks feeling plump and smooth, with a glowing complexion.
- Improved skin smoothness
- Increased skin hydration from within
- Reduced lined and wrinkles
- Results last up to 6 months
- No downtime following treatment
SkinVive is ideal for patients who wish to treat loss of hydration, texture issues, and fine lines. The product is safe for use on individuals of all skin types and tones.
Patients will begin to notice a noticeable improvement in their skin after a single treatment session, with results improving over the first several weeks. In clinical trials, the results of SkinVive lasted up to 6 months. Patients can extend the results of SkinVive by undergoing periodic maintenance treatments.
SkinVive is injected into the dermis, (upper layer) of the skin using an ultra-thin needle. The injections are quick and the patient can return to normal activity Immediately following treatment.
Treatment is MINIMALLY painful as SkinVive contains Lidocaine to reduce discomfort during the injections. A topical numbing gel may also be utilized if desired. While many patients report feeling a brief “prick” on the skin as the needle is inserted, some may notice a brief sensation of pressure as the gel is inserted into the layers of the skin.
- As with any filler treatments, side effects ar rare and typically related to the injection process. Patients may notice some temporary localized swelling, bruising, and pinpoint bleeding at injection site. Other side effects are related to allergic reactions, which are extremely rare due to the presence of natural hyaluronic acid in the skin.
What Our Patients Say About Us
Contact Us Today and Begin the Journey to a Pure You